Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All That Glitters is Old

Loves,

A summer or so ago I attended a writing workshop on creative non-fiction. My piece was complimented by the mother of one of the other writers. I thought that was pretty sassy of the mother to come and gush all over me while her kid ate a quarter of a ham sub in the corner. Well, I've since revised revised revised and now it's been published on Thought Catalog! Check it out here: Why I Am Water Between Two Worlds

They changed the title.

I also found out that another short story of mine, "Little Deformities", will be published in Cannoli Pie Literary Magazine! I'll link you when it's up.

And guess what else? I'll be working in the school library this year and no fried chicken is allowed.

Now I'm going to Toronto with two of my girls.

Thanks for reading (you're why I write),
Nick

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for the library job and no fried chicken or plasma. Things are looking up. Congrats of the two articles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and Well Done!Between Two Worlds is really good. almost lyrical in parts. I actually like the original title better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lan!

    And me too, Che. This one's pretty ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're enjoying Toronto! I love reading this blog, which is why I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! See my latest blog post for details! :)

    ReplyDelete